Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Toronto Lakeshore Dental, we want to ensure that you understand the treatment you need or the procedure you’re having, and for this reason we welcome any and all of your questions.
Dr. Joo, Dr. Moore, and our entire team are here to answer any questions you may have, so please don’t hesitate to ask us!
Here are some of the questions we frequently hear. If yours is not answered here, please feel free to contact us.
- At what age should my child first visit the dentist?
- Is a root canal painful?
- How often should I visit the dentist?
- My tooth doesn’t hurt. Do I still need a filling?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- What are dental implants?
- What are some of the benefits of sedation dentistry?
- What is an abscessed tooth?
- What is Botox?
- I have a chipped tooth. What are my cosmetic options?
- How is botox used in dentistry?
- Do I have to replace my silver fillings?
- What is the difference between crowns and bridges?
- What do I in a dental emergency?
- What are benefits of Invisalign over traditional braces?
- What is a composite filling?
- How do I deal with my child's fear of the dentist?
- How long does professional teeth whitening last?