The best way to determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign is to contact our dental office for a consultation with an Etobicoke, ON dentist
Invisalign works best on patients who are experiencing the following issues:
- Crossbites—when the upper teeth on the sides of the mouth overlap the lower row of teeth (or vice versa)
- Open bites—when there is a vertical gap between the front upper and lower teeth when biting down
- Middle tooth overlap
- Mild overbites or underbites
- Misaligned teeth
- Overcrowding of teeth
- Protruding teeth
- Severe malocclusion (imperfect positioning of teeth when mouth closed)
- Wide gaps between the teeth
And for most patients, treatment takes anywhere from six to 18 months, which may be quite a bit faster than traditional braces in certain situations. It’s crucial, however, that patients are compliant with wearing their plastic aligner trays for a minimum of 22 hours each day. Patients who do not wear the aligners as directed will probably not achieve their desired results.
Contact Us for Invisalign in Etobicoke, ON, to Learn More
Learn more about invisible braces with Invisalign by scheduling an orthodontic evaluation with one of our dentists. And always call our team if you have questions.